You require four correct answers to pass. Let me know how you do!
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get cat gut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What colour is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the colour of the black box in a commercial aeroplane?
1. 116 years
3. Sheep and horses
5. Squirrel fur
9. New Zealand
And yes, I did pass. Couldn't possibly divulge how small the margin was, though. :-)